Merit Financial Partners has the experience and competence to guide you toward whatever financial goals you have, like planning your retirement, buying a new home, affording college, or minimizing your tax burden. Our services include:
- Spending Versus Saving Decisions (Budgeting)
- Divorce Financial Planning
- Retirement Income Planning
- Portfolio Distribution Planning
- Investment Advice
- Second Opinion on a Current Portfolio
- Insurance Needs Assessment and Policy Analysis
- College Planning
- Tax Planning
- Estate and Gift Planning
You can either choose one of our financial planning packages or engage us on an hourly basis at our hourly rate of $200 or $275/hr depending on the advisor, without any longer term commitment. We are one of the very few financial planning firms in the Fairfield County area that provides this much-needed unbiased, service.
Please contact us to set up an initial consultation.