A Collaborative Approach
After we have completed a financial plan together, you have the option to continue with Merit Financial Partners on an ongoing basis.
Premium Ongoing Advisory Service Includes:
- Full, annual update of financial plan with presentation meeting and review of asset allocation.
- Continual financial advice via phone calls and emails: For those with ongoing financial questions.
- Help when you need it, whether it’s buying a car or refinancing your mortgage. You can contact us whenever you have a question related to your personal finances. No extra charge!
- Quarterly investment/market newsletter.
- Access to a client portal where your financial plan is safely stored and accessible. You can also upload other important financial, estate and tax documents to your secure portal which you can electronically access at any time.
Monthly Subscription Fee: $275
Payment for this premium ongoing service will be charged to your credit/debit card every month.
Please note that these services do not include implementation of investment advice. You control and rebalance your accounts. If you prefer investment management, this would be a separate service.
Merit Financial Partners, LLC has no monetary stake in the choice of recommendations. We do not sell investments or insurance products, so there are no commissions. And we neither accept nor pay referral fees. In the parlance of the industry, we provide advice on an hourly, fee-only basis.