With the Bottom Line financial planning package, we jointly address your key questions and concerns in a time- and cost-efficient manner. Bottom Line includes a two-hour collaborative working session augmented by additional behind-the-scenes preparation, analysis, and documentation, culminating in the delivery of a limited-scope financial action plan.
We focus on your most important financial issues, such as:
- Debt Repayment and Refinancing
- Savings Plans
- Financial Goal Setting
- Retirement Resource Evaluation
- Insurance Needs and Needs Analysis
- Portfolio Diversification and Investment Selection
- Tax Planning and Tax Efficient Investment Strategies
- Retirement Plan Decisions
- Inheritance Proceeds Decisions.
Given its limited scope, A Bottom Line package enables access to competent, objective financial advice for a significantly lower fee than a comprehensive financial plan.